Translate

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lipstick Faves!

When life gives you lipstick you must buy them all!
                
          Every girl has more lipsticks in her makeup collection than she can count. Its almost like a given, you just can not pass by a beautiful lip color and not want to buy it! It would be a crime to mankind! I myself have about 30 of them, i just cant help it, but my two favorite lipsticks at this moment would be the Kate Moss 109 and the Love and Beauty by Forever 21. 

I know what you guys might be thinking, what Forever 21 lipstick! What Kate Moss!
Well they are certainly the best lipsticks i have had and these are the reasons why I love them so much.....
1. The colors of the lipstick are absolutely GORGEOUS! 
2. Both lipsticks are moisturizing.
3. They don't have the nasty taste some lipsticks have
4. The color is long lasting, especially the Kate Moss lipstick
5. Its totally worth the price you pay
And 6. They can go almost with any make up look u so desire to wear them with!
I can not express how great they are!
If you do have any of these lip products or try please leave a comment below telling me what you think about them, if you agree or disagree. Also you can mention any other lip products you guys think are the bomb and you never know they could be on my next post about great lipsticks! 


3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog post :)




    doing a giveaway on my blog don't miss out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    jade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy myself a kate moss lipstick because I like their shades. Lovely post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadiee bevan thank you so much!:)

    ReplyDelete